Showing all 2 results
What Is Ambien?
Ambien is a sedative, which is also called a hypnotic that affects chemicals in the brain and treats people with sleep problems insomnia. Ambien is prescribed to the patients to treat insomnia. The consumption of the tablet would help in using the patient fall asleep when he/she first goes to bed. Ambien CR has the first layer, which dissolves quickly and enables you to fall asleep and the second layer dissolves slowly, that assists you to stay asleep for long
Some Important Information to Know about Ambien:
The drug causes a severe allergic reaction, so if you feel the same, stop taking this medicine and get emergency medical help. Besides, if you find difficulty in breathing or swelling of your face, lips, and tongue, you should also stop taking this medicine. Never share this medication with any other person, even if they have the same symptoms. Because you should take the drug only when your doctor prescribes it to you. This drug is not for use in children. Besides, the misuse of this medication can be very harmful, and it can result in dangerous side effects. Never take this drug if you have consumed alcohol as this can be harmful to your health.
What are the uses of Ambien?
Doctors generally prescribe Ambien for insomnia and other sleep disorders. Your doctor might recommend this medicine if you have trouble falling asleep. This drug helps you fall asleep faster and keep you asleep for better rest. It belongs to the sedative-hypnotics class of drugs and calms you down by affecting chemicals in your brain.
Doctors use this medicine as a short term treatment option as the use is typically limited to a period of 1 to 2 weeks. Taking this medicine for long terms can have adverse effects on the health of the patient.
How to take Ambien?
Ambien is available both online and offline. With a proper prescription, you can buy it from a website or a local pharmacy. It is a good idea to buy this drug online as you can find ambien on sale for far cheaper than you could get from your local pharmacy.
It is easy to order Ambien online. You have to visit the online pharmacy website of your choosing, select the potency and number of pills, add them to cart, provide the information required for delivery, and finally make the payment. Your medicine will arrive at your doorstep without any hassle.
What precautions should you take while taking Ambien?
You should take this drug only at your doctor’s recommendation. Taking it without a doctor’s prescription can be dangerous for you. You should consider the following precautions while taking this medicine.
- Do not take more than the dosage prescribed by your doctor, as the dose is determined by taking into consideration your age, body weight, and severity of the condition, altering it can result in various complications.
- The maximum dosage is usually limited to 10mg per day, so consult your doctor if that is not sufficient for you.
- Follow the medication guide provided by your doctor or the one you get when you buy Ambien online.
- You should take this drug orally on an empty stomach typically once every night.
- Don’t take this medicine unless you have time to sleep for at least 7 to 8 hours. If you are unable to get the required amount of sleep after taking this drug, then you might feel some significant side effects like memory loss and lack of alertness.
- You might experience withdrawal symptoms if you suddenly stop taking this medicine, so consult with a doctor and gradually lower the dose.
- This drug is a short term use medicine and might lose its effectiveness if you take it for extended periods.
- Do not mix this drug with alcohol, and you should also let your doctor know if you are using any other medications before taking this medicine.
Some Rare Side Effects :
Adding up the needed effects, Ambien may also cause some unwanted effects. Although you may find not all of these side effects may occur. If you experience any side effects, you should seek medical attention on an immediate basis. List of some side effects:
- Chest pain, confusion about identity, place, and time
- A false sense of well-being, fast, irregular, pounding
- Fever, the feeling of discomfort or illness, irritability
- Lack of appetite, lightheadedness, loss of interest or pleasure
- Tiredness, trouble concentrating, trouble sleeping
- Unsteadiness, trembling, unusual fatigue or weakness
- Anxiety, bladder pain, bloody or cloudy urine
- Cold sweats, crying, decreased awareness or responsiveness
- Dizziness, faintness, or lightheadedness
What to Know before taking this medicine :
- Tell your doctor if you are facing the problem of kidney disease or liver disease. So that your doctor can prescribe some other drug that would be beneficial.
- People with lung disease like asthma, bronchitis, or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) should not take this medicine
- If you have sleep apnea or myasthenia gravis, you should not take this medicine
- People should not take Ambien with a history of depression, mental illness, or suicidal thoughts.
- If you are pregnant, you should not take this medicine because it can harm your unborn baby. So, your doctor should know if you are pregnant or if you are planning to become pregnant. Zolpidem can also pass into breast milk and can harm a nursing baby. So you should not take this medicine.
Remember, do not give this type of medicine to anyone who is younger than 18 years of age.