Showing all 2 results
Soma known by its generic name Aspirin and Carisoprodol is a pain relief drug. The medicine is widely used to treat the short-term process of muscle pain and discomfort. The drug is mainly usually used to help and get relaxed the muscles. The medicine is prescribed to the patients to reduce the substances in the body that causes pain and inflammation. Since it is a pain reliever, never take it without the proper instruction of the doctor. Make sure that the drug can cause habit-forming and can cause addiction. Thus, an overdose of the drug can also cause severe health issues and sometimes death.
Details About Soma :
- Those who are allergic to aspirin, carisoprodol should never take this medicine
- A patient who has a history of drug addiction should not take Soma medicine
- If you have stomach or intestinal disorder, makes sure that you do not take soma
- Patient with asthma, nasal polyps should not take this medicine
- Seizure disorder or a blood-clotting disorder patient are restricted fork taking this drug
- Moreover, taking soma during the last three months of pregnancy would harm the unborn baby, and therefore you should avoid taking it.
Where to Buy it?
Take the drugs only when your doctor prescribes it. You can buy soma online in the USA, or you can buy soma online, even at a cost-effective price. The easiest way to buy the generic soma is online. Take note to follow the guidelines as stated by your physician and also study as directed on your prescription label.
Do not use this medicine in more significant amounts as doing so would make you ill. Never share the drug with another person who has a history of drug abuse or drug addiction. Always try to store the medication in a cool place and keep it away from kids. The medicine should be usually taken four times per day, or you can take as prescribed by your physician.
Side Effects of Soma (Aspirin and Carisoprodol):
Apart from the positive effects, the drug can also bring adverse side effects as well. Some of the rare side effects that you can face are
- Feeling of burning in the chest or stomach, indigestion
- Stomach upset, Cough
- Difficulty in breathing or noisy breathing
- Swelling on the face, tongue, throat, or even on sex organs
- Tightness or shortness of breath in the chest
If you face any of the side effects, you should directly get the help of the doctor and make sure to go for immediate treatment.