Showing all 2 results
Tramadol: What is it?
We can regard Tramadol is a narcotic-like pain reliever that is mainly used to treat moderate to severe pain that you are facing. People use this drug for the round-the-clock treatment of depression. You should not take medicine on your own but make sure that you take it only when your doctor prescribes it. Also, remember that Tramadol is not for any use for the needed basis for pain. You need to get a proper check-up from the doctor. If the doctor recommends, then you should take Tramadol else you can face different problems and side effects.
Some Important Details about Tramadol :
One should not take Tramadol if he/she has severe breathing problems or even a blockage in intestines. After using alcohol, sedatives, tranquilizers, or any narcotic medication, you should not take Tramadol at any cost. By taking Tramadol, you can experience slow even or stop breathing, only if you misuse or overdose it. The drug is not for any use for the children who are younger than 12 years old. They can only take it only when the doctor is prescribing it.
Taking Tramadol medicine during pregnancy can be risky as this may cause life-threatening symptoms to the newborn, and sometimes it can lead to death. So the best option is to take it only when it is prescribed to you by your doctor.
What might you Experience after Taking Tramadol?
If you take alcohol and Tramadol together, you can face the problem and severe side effects as well. It can also cause drowsiness or slow your breathing, so make sure that you take Tramadol only when your doctor prescribes it to you.
You can also face the problem of seizures after taking this medicine. The drug may cause a seizure only when you have a history of seizures or issues like head injury, or even a metabolic disorder.
If you are already taking any other medicine and your doctor also prescribes you Tramadol. Then you can face the problem as both the drugs can interact with one other and can cause dangerous side effects or death. Thus, you must tell your doctor about your current medicines that you are using so that your physician can prescribe you the correct dose.
How to Take Tramadol?
One should take Tramadol only when prescribed by the doctor, and he/she should take it as prescribed. You should not crush tramadol tablets at any cost. Instead, you should take medicine by mouth, and you should swallow with water. If you powder it by breaking it and then inhale it or dilute it with liquid or injected into the body, it can be very harmful. You may also face severe side effects as well. Always remember that inhalation or injection of Tramadol can cause life-threatening side effects and sometimes death. You should keep track of the number of used drugs from each new bottle. Tramadol is a drug of pain relief, so one should not take it improperly or without a prescription.
About Dosage of Tramadol
Take the drug on time and as prescribed by your doctor as this can help you to gain more benefit from it. Because you are using the drug for pain, you should not miss any dose because this can minimize the benefit and lengthen the treatment. Do not take extra medicine to miss any dose.
What to know before taking this drug?
Before you take the drug, you should know a few things mentioned below:
- Never take Tramadol, if you are allergic to it or any other active agent
- You should not take the drug if you have severe asthma or breathing problems
- If you have a blockage in your stomach or intestines; you should not take Tramadol
- One who has used alcohol, sedatives, tranquilizers, or any narcotic medications you should not take Tramadol or
- Tramadol should not be prescribed to anyone who is younger than 18 years old.
- If you have recently had surgery to remove the tonsils or adenoids, you should not take Tramadol.
If you face any problem after taking Tramadol, talk to your doctor :
- If you have a head injury, epilepsy or other seizure disorder, you should not take Tramadol
- One who takes drug or alcohol addiction, he/she should not take Tramadol at any cost
- If you have any metabolic disorder, make sure that you should not take the drug without being prescribed.
- If you are pregnant, make sure that you should not take Tramadol at any cost because it can cause life-threatening withdrawal symptoms for the baby. So you should tell your doctor if you are pregnant or if you are planning for the same.
What might you Experience after Taking Tramadol?
Women who are breastfeeding should not take the drug at any cost. Because the medicine can pass into breast milk, and this can cause drowsiness, breathing problems, or death in a nursing baby. So be aware of it.
Side Effects of Tramadol
Apart from the much-needed effects, Tramadol can also cause some frequent, regular, and severe side effects. If anyone faces any of the side effects, he/she should directly consult with the doctor and get treated in an emergency.
Some of the common tramadol side effects are:
- Headache, dizziness, drowsiness
- Feeling tired, constipation, diarrhea, nausea
- Vomiting, stomach pain, feeling nervous or anxious
- Itching, sweating
We mentioned some rare side effects of Tramadol below:
- Abdominal or stomach fullness
- Abnormal or decreased touch sensation
- Blisters under the skin, bloating
- Blood in the urine increased blood pressure level
- Blurred vision, chest pain or discomfort
- Chills, Convulsions, darkened the urine
- Painful urination, dizziness or lightheadedness, fainting
- Fast heartbeat, frequent urges to urinate
- Stomach pain or gaseous abdominal, indigestion
- Loss of memory, Irregular heartbeat
- Numbness and tingling of the fingers, face, or toes
- Numbness, tingling, pain, or weakness in the hands or feet
- Feel Pain in the arms, legs, or lower back,
- Discomfort in the wings, jaw, back, or neck
- Pains in the stomach, side, recurrent fever
- Severe nausea, severe cramping
- Severe redness, itching, and swelling of the skin
- Sweats, trembling and shaking of the hands or feet
- Trouble performing routine tasks
- Weak or absent pulses in the legs
- Yellow eyes or skin
If you feel any of these problems you should go for emergency help and that too immediately and get treated as well.
Some of the symptoms of overdose
- Alteration in consciousness
- Decreased awareness or responsiveness
- A problem in breathing, lack of muscle tone
- Lightheadedness, loss of consciousness
- Pinpointed pupils of the eyes, severe sleepiness
- Slow or irregular heartbeat, unusual tiredness
You can also experience that from the above mentioned side effects, some side effects may occur, but you do not need any medical attention. Such side effects may go away during the treatment as your body adjusts with the medicine. If you are concerned about the side effects, you can seek the help of the health care professional. And they can assist you in letting you know how to remove the side effects.
We list some common Side effects that you may experience:
- Abdominal or stomach pain, agitation, constipation
- Cough, diarrhea, discouragement, feeling of warmth, drowsiness
- Dry mouth, feeling sad or empty
- Feeling unusually cold, fever, feeling of discomfort or illness
- Headache, heartburn, irritability, itching or skin rash
- Joint pain, loss of appetite, interest or pleasure
- Loss of strength or weakness, muscle pains, and aches
- Nausea, restlessness, runny nose, shivering
- Sleepiness or unusual drowsiness, sore throat
- Stuffy nose, sweating, tiredness
- Trouble concentrating, a strange feeling of excitement, etc
If you face any other side effects, get emergency help from the doctor, and seek his assistance in getting rid of this problem.
Besides, if your doctor prescribes this drug to you, you can get it from the online store. Many online stores offer Tramadol at cost-effective prices, and all you need to do is to scout through the site, pick the drug, and check the quantity. Fill the address and make the payment. We will deliver the asked medicine to your doorstep. The main advantage for users of this is that they can get Tramadol online at your door and in a hassle-free manner.